Sunday, March 19, 2017

sammbnhjfhhuop['

My 1st best friend is Liam.  His 1st best friend is me, of course, it's Sammy! I have other friends but their not my best friends. Two of them used to be my best friends last year, but not anymore. Liam is funny and good at soccer. I like to play with him at recess and sit with him at lunch.

My favorite colors are blue, red, orange, black and white. 
My favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream with fruits. 
My favorite tv show is slug terra, max steal, ben ten, pirates of the Caribbean, phineus and ferb, count of Monty Christo, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit and Once I was a Beehive.

My favorite sport is soccer.
My favorite book is Earthling.
My favorite dinners are mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, and taco soup.




















No comments:

Post a Comment